Alpe d'Huez Apartments
Situated in the Bergers district, just 200 metres from the shops and ski lifts, these apartments have all the amenities you expect for a comfortable holiday, including a games room with pool table, laundrette, ski pass counter and fresh bread (to order the day before at Reception).
Each apartment is furnished with a fully equipped kitchenette with electric hobs, fridge, microwave, electric coffee machine and dishwasher, bathroom and separate WC (except in apartments equipped for people with disabilities). Apartments are southeast or southwest facing and each apartment has a balcony.
- Alpe d'Huez Studio sleeps 4 (22 to 28 m²): on garden level (with balcony), southeast facing. Living room with trundle beds and recess with bunk beds.
- Alpe d'Huez 2 rooms sleeps 4-5 (28 m²): Living room with pull-out bed. Bedroom with bunk beds and pull-out bed.
- Alpe d'Huez 2 rooms with recess sleeps 6 (31 m²): Living room with pull-out bed. Bedroom with 1 double bed, bunk beds in the hallway.
- Alpe d'Huez 3 rooms sleeps 6-7 (35 to 45 m²): Living room with pull-out bed. Bedroom with 1 double bed. Bedroom with bunk beds and pull-out bed. (Some apartments have a 2nd bathromm and these are at a supplement of £60 - do let us know if this is your preference)
Prices include a self-catered apartment and a channel crossing.
Other services available
- Lift passes
- all available at preferential rates - do send us your requirements
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- A refundable deposit is payable upon arrival (credit/debit cards accepted).
>Request a Quote
>See other accommodation options in Alpe d'Huez