Pas de la Casa Princesa
Situated in the heart of the Pyrenees, the Pas de la Casa Princesa is located in the charming village of Pas de la Casa, at an altitude of 2000 m.
The residence has 70 apartments spread over 2 small buildings with 6 floors and a lift. Spacious, modern apartments ranging from 1 room for 2 people to 4 bedrooms for 8 people, all furnished with new interior fittings.
The building has 70 apartments spread over two small six-storey buildings with lifts. Roomy modern apartments range from one-room units for two guests to five-room flats accommodating eight where new interior facilities and furnishings can be enjoyed.
Please take note: there are no doors between the bedrooms and the sitting room in the apartments, which have a 100-litre water heater.
- Fondue set; Raclette set; Kettle
- Ceramic cooking hob; Traditional oven or microwave; Toaster; Extractor fan; Dishwasher; Espresso machine; Fridge
- Television with national and international channels
Prices include self-catered apartment and transfers from Toulouse - if these are not needed or you would prefer to drive , let us know and we can quote for you a channel crossing per apartment
Prices include all bed linen, a set of towels per person, 2 dishcloths, a basic cleaning kit and end of stay cleaning (except kitchen area and washing up).
Other services available
- Beds made on arrival
- Cleaning mid week
- Towels changed mid week
- Baby kits are also available
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- A refundable deposit is payable upon arrival (credit/debit cards accepted).
- Save a further 10% when booking before 31 August (high season dates excluded) - book online above
- Reductions for children available - please enquire
Back to Andorra
See other accommodations