Located less than thirty kilometres from Montélimar, the capital of Nougat and the so-called “Gateway to Provence”, the Imbours campsite is located at the heart of a 230-hectare wooded park. This is crossed by a lovely stream after which, moreover, the campsite has been named.
A stone's throw from Larnas village and the Sainte Beaume mountain ridge gorges, this campsite enjoys a situation which could not be more perfect.
There are two impressive water parks on this campsite.
Waterpark at the bottom of the campsite:
- The Racer slide for insane sliding fun! 3 tracks to glide safely, but the fastest person wins!
- 4 slides, 1 slide with a height 7.50 m and a length of 71 m.
- 1 Space Bowl slide: a crazy funnel slide. It's supervised and accessible for persons longer than 1.20 m.
- 1 Tsunami slide, thrills guaranteed! On a inflatable band, alone or together, for a unique experience!
- Pool of 477 m², heated.
- Lagoon, waterfall, snake slide for children, paddling pool.
- Indoor heated swimming pool (25 x 8 x 1.60 m)
Waterpark at the top of the campsite:
- Heated swimming pool of 22 x 10 m, maximum depth of 1.55 m.
- Heated slides.
- Small pool for children 7 x 4 m, maximum depth of 0.80m.
- Leisure pool with play island of 80m², heated.
The water park at the bottom of the campsite is a 400m walk or 1.2km drive from the camping pitches, mobile homes and chalets.
There is a car park nearby.
With plots ranging from mobile homes to chalets, caravans, fully equipped tents or even studios, the Imbours campsite offers holidaymakers numerous accommodation solutions. Amongst the most luxurious, the mobile homes and chalets in to the Top Presta range, thus enjoy air-conditioning and an HD television, as well as a dishwasher.
For enthusiasts of glamping holidays, Imbours has thought of everything, as it is possible to hire for a night, a weekend or week the out of the ordinary Palmita accommodation. This is accommodation which harmoniously mixes materials such as canvas and wood. Equally you can hire fully equipped caravans with a 20 m² surface area for such durations.
Free WiFi at the bar or the reception desk
There is a free shuttle service from the 4th of July to the 29th August between the two water parks.
Other services available
From the 1st of July until 1st of September the campsite offers the following (only in French):
- The Clapou Club (4-6 years old) and Policator Club (7-10 years old) welcome children from Monday until Friday, from 10am until 12pm and from 3pm until 5.30pm.
- The Dragonicums (11-14 years old) and the Nobodys (15-18 years old) meet up four times a week.
- There is evening entertainment 5 nights a week, 4 animators, aqua gym every morning and an almost non-stop super fun day and evening program until midnight!
- Restaurant/snack (Opening periods : the whole season)
- Bar (Opening periods : July and August, and week-ends in May)
- Mini market (opening periods : the whole season)
- Washing machines (Coins : €4.50)
- Tumble dryers
- Game room
Extras to consider
- Sheets : 10€/single bed per change, 15€/double bed per change
- Disposable sheets (single use) : 6€/single bed per change, 10€/double bed per change
- Bath towels : 6.50€ per change
- Baby kit (chair, bed, bath) : 30€/week.
- Baby kit for free except during French summer school holidays July/ August
- Barbecues allowed (type : electric or gas. - Rental prices : 39€/week 69€/2 weeks 89€/3 weeks)
- Visitors (no pool access) : 4€/person/day
- Additional car : 3.50 €/extra car
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- Tourist tax payable locally
Request a Quote
See other accommodation options available in the Ardeche