Moliets Holiday Village
The holiday village has four swimming pools including a heated pool, paddling pools and a scuba diving pool - all dotted around the resort.
Moliets beach is 1.5km away and is easily reached on foot or by bicycle.
There is tennis, golf, surfing and other water sports available in the area which share the spotlight with the numerous activities on offer in the holiday village.
For even more exciting holidays, book a Club Package for the whole family: children's clubs are unlimited for children aged 3 plus (on opening days). Adults can meet for activities tailored to them, in addition to the programme of activities for all! Book entertainment for all the family on specific dates when you book your accommodation!
For holidays filled with endless possibilities, you can also book the Baby, Mini, Kids, Junior and SpOt packages for teenagers - these are available for specific dates
The Moliets Holiday Village offers holiday rentals ranging from studios for 4/5 people to 2/3-bedroom houses for 7/8 people. For even more comfort, opt for Superior accommodation to enjoy exclusive services (such as beds made on arrival and more), more space or premium locations.
The village is divided into several areas:
The Résidence du Golf with its standard accommodation in three 2-storey buildings (Farway, Albatros and Master).
The Quartier des Bastides with two 3-storey buildings (Fougères and Bruyères) and 2 other buildings (Palombes 1 and Palombes 2) ideally located on the edge of the Gulf.
Apartments with views over the golf course and pine forest. Traditional architecture of south-west France: old-style tiles, intricate brick walls and beams.
The Maisons du Golf, inspired by the traditions of Landes and the Basque country with their porch roofs, wood facings and coloured facades, are in a curved formation along the 9th green.
All in duplex, they have a balcony and terrace.
Prices are based on self catered accommodation in any one of the different accommodation types
- Bed linen
- Cleaning kit
- Housekeeping at the end of your stay
- WiFi in the apartments
- Access to the water area, games and sports courts (except archery and tennis).
- Daytime and evening activities.
Channel crossing include per apartment
Other services available
- Prefer airport transfers or car hire - do enquire
- Enjoy the water with the four pools (one heated), paddling pools and a scuba-diving pool.
- Grand Slam tennis on the clay, lawn and green sets courts.
- An outstanding golf course. Golf fans will love the coastal course.
- Children's and teen clubs for children aged between 3 months and 17 years and themed learning activities.
- Located beside a surfing and water sports school: body-boarding, sailing and more.
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
- €200 to €500 per apartment, payable on arrival and returnable on the day of departure after inventory.
< Request a Quote
< See other accommodation options in Moliets