Residence Val Claret
The Residence Val Claret, close to the funicular railway leading to the Grande Motte glacier in a matter of minutes, is perfectly located between 100m and 500m from the shops, ski lifts and ski school.
The residence offers a choice of inclusive formulas for dining. Either 7 evening meals or half board accommodation. Meals are served in the restaurant L'Alpine Cafe which is located in the Chalet Alpina and meals are all served as a buffet style.
The residence is made up of several different apartment buildings from studios for 2/3 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 6/8 people. All the apartments are well-equipped with a functional kitchenette including an electric or vitroceramic hob, oven or microwave and bathroom or shower room with toilet. You also have the option to rent a television for the duration of your stay.
Prices are inclusive of accommodation and bed linen which is bookable in advance
Meals in the restaurant Alpine Café (buffet)
Indoor and outdoor car parks : pre-booking advisable
When booking online, a channel crossing is included as standard - if you would prefer airport transfers, do email us or call us with your requirements. Transfers from Geneva or Lyon airport.
Other services available
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day(over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €7.50/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Public indoor and outdoor car park in the resort : €80 (outdoor) & €85 (indoor)/week (pre-booking advisable and obligatory during school holiday periods
- Pets allowed: €50/stay/animal, €10/day/animal
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- Tourist tax payable locally
- Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300/ apartment
Request a Quote
Back to other accommodation options in Tignes