Chalet des Neiges - Plein Sud Residence
The three star superior Chalet des Neiges Plein Sud in Val Thorens is ideally located to offer ski/ski out access. Built in a very traditional Savoyard style, the residence offers 13 luxury self catering ski apartments.
Facilities at the residence include free access to the sauna and fitness room and a Beauty Spa Centre offering massages, relaxation and body treatments (payable locally). There is also an indoor heated swimming pool at the nearby Chalet des Neiges Hermine residence which is just 200m away.
Bakery delivery is possible for fresh daily bread, croissants and pastries, WiFi internet access which is free in the main reception area and payable in the apartments, luggage room and secure ski lockers.
Each apartment includes:
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and coffee maker.
- Cleaning Kit
- Satellite flat screen TV.
Free WiFi access at reception and in the apartments
Free and unlimited access to the indoor swimming pool and sauna
Access to the fitness centre (located in Residence Plein Sud, 200m away)
Towels and bed linen included
Beds are made prior to arrival
When booking online, a channel crossing is included as standard - if you would prefer airport transfers, do email us or call us with your requirements. Transfers from Geneva (159km) or Lyon (193km) airport.
Other services available
- Bakery delivery service upon request (payable locally)
- Ski room with boots dryer
- End of stay cleaning is available upon request (from 52€ per apartment)
- Covered car parking is available, 95-120€/week (subject to availability, maximum height 2.10m)
- Raclette and fondue sets also available
- A wood bag for the fireplace (€10 for the extra bag)
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- A refundable deposit is required on arrival by credit card only: €500 per apartment.
Request a Quote
See other accommodation options in Val Thorens