Chalet Anika 1
The Chalet Anika 1 is exclusively located in the tranquil area higher up the mountain approximately 500m from the bustling centre of Alpe d'Huez. A charming and peaceful base, ski direct from your front door to the gentle slopes bordering the resort which are ideal for beginners. More experienced skiers can venture straight out to the lifts at Les Bergers, giving you direct access to the larger Alpe d’Huez ski area.
The chalet is a short walk from Les Bergers where there is a free shuttle bus that runs frequently into the centre of the resort where numerous bars, restaurants and boutiques can be found as well as a swimming pool, leisure centre, ice rink and cinema.
Beautifully furnished, the chalet is decorated in the traditional Savoyarde style, with a large fireplace, wood and stone interiors and deep colours giving the rooms a warm feel.
The chalet is perfectly equipped to ensure that you have a relaxing and enjoyable stay. This three floored chalet consists of a large living room with a fireplace, television, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, hot plates, traditional oven and microwave oven, extractor fan and refrigerator.
There are five bedrooms each with a double bed or two single beds each with their own bathroom or shower and toilet. There is also a sauna and terrace at your disposal.
Sheets and towels are included and the chalet has its own garage facilities. Also, with a hot tub and balcony in your chalet, it's the perfect place to relax after a day on the slopes.
- Free WiFi access
- Satellite television
- Sheets and towels
- Beds made on arrival
- Complimentary welcome basket
- Complimentary fresh bread and pastries delivered on first morning
- End of stay cleaning
- Complimentary dressing gowns, slippers and toiletries for all guests
- Complimentary firewood
Euro-tunnel crossing - transfers can be arranged from Grenoble or we can offer accommodation only - supplements/rebates on request.
Catered Holidays at the Altiport
We can arrange a host for the week of your stay for a supplement of £195pp for low season weeks and £245pp for high season weeks - they will prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and a 3 course dinner with wine.
Other services available
- You can book to have a cleaning kit, a mid stay clean or a daily cleaning service.
- You can book wood for the fire
- Cots and high chairs are also available at a supplement.
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- A deposit of 750€ is required on arrival (to be paid by credit card or a cheque in Euros. The credit card slip will be returned to you within 15 days of your return)
- Prefer to self-drive
- Can offer the chalet self-catered
Ready to book? Select your week from the price tab and book online or call us on 0203 137 7678
Back to Alpe D'huez
See other accommodations