Chalet Bellevue is a lovely chalet situated at the edge of the resort which offers fantastic views over the mountain peaks and is located just 200 metres away from the slopes. There is a free shuttle bus just 100 metres from the front door.
The chalet offers a sauna as well as a private parking spot outside.
The chalet also benefits from a fully equipped kitchen with gas hotplate, oven, microwave, dishwasher, freezer and coffee machine.
Ground floor :
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with twin beds (90x190cm) with shower room and toilet
- Bedroom with twin beds (90x190cm) with shower room and sauna
- Living room
- Dining room with wood burner, TV
- Fully-equipped kitchen (washing machine, dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, coffee machine, raclette machine,)
- Bedroom with double bed, bathroom with balneo bath, double sink, toilet
- Mezzanine with 2 single beds (90x190cm)
Prices are shown for the week self catered and are inclusive of a channel crossing, linen and end of stay clean.
We can offer transfers from Grenoble if you intend to fly or can offer the chalet fully catered. (see below)
Catered Holidays at the Chalet
We can arrange a host for the week of your stay for a supplement of. They will prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and a 3 course dinner with wine. Details of the supplements can be seen at Catered chalet supplements
Other services available
- Catered board can be offered in this chalet
- Flexible dining
- Navette bus stop is just 100 metres from the chalet door
- Final cleaning payable on arrival.
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- Tourist tax payable locally
- Deposit is 1500€/apartment which is payable by credit card or cash and refunded on or after departure.
< Back to Alpe D'huez
< See other accommodations