The Chalet Pregentil is made virtually entirely from local wood which provides a real sense of rustic Alpine charm and makes this a wonderfully cosy chalet with a well thought out interior.
It also boasts a rather ideal location being only a few minutes stroll from the busy nightlife that Alpe d'Huez has to offer with its many bars and restaurants.
For ski access the nearby Telecentre ski lift takes you directly to the foot of the main lifts and ski school meeting point. When you've finished skiing at the end of the day you can ski back to within 150 metres of the chalet door.
At the end of a hard day on the slopes, guests can relax in the sauna.
All of the bedrooms are furnished in a traditional wooden style in keeping with the rest of the chalet and most enjoy en-suite facilities.
The main entrance is on the ground floor with ski and boot racks, sauna, fully equipped kitchen, open plan lounge and dining area with balcony. There is also a sauna on this floor
There are 7 bedrooms that can accommodate 15 or 16.
Eagle and polar bear rooms share a hallway, bathroom with a shower and toilet as well as a small private lounge area so can be combined to make an entire Suite should you so wish. Absolutely ideal for a family or a small group of friends.
- On the lower ground floor there are two twin bedrooms (Meercat and Snow leopard) as well as a triple room (deer room) each with en-suite facilities
- On the ground floor, there is a twin bedroom with an en-suite shower and toilet. (Marmotte room)
- On the first floor there is a double (eagle) and twin bedroom (polar bear) which share a shower and toilet and can be combined to form a suite.
- Finally there is another triple bedroom (snowy owl) under the eaves with an en-suite shower and toilet.
Prices include catered board (buffet breakfast with hot option, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal with wine on 5 of the 7 evenings). Our chalet staff have two days off when you can eat out at a local restaurant. Prices also include towels & bed linen.
The chalet has free WIFI access.
See some example menus
Transfers included from Grenoble airport
Other services available
- Spoil yourself package
- Flexible dining
- Prefer self-catered, do call us for a quote
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- Prefer to self-drive
- Can offer the chalet self-catered
Ready to book? Select your week from the price tab and book online or call us on 0203 137 7678