Chalet Sapins is a three star chalet situated at the edge of the resort which offers fantastic views over the mountain peaks and is located just 200 metres away from the slopes. There is a free shuttle bus just 100 metres from the front door.
The chalet hosts a sauna and jacuzzi as well as two private parking spots outside.
The chalet also benefits from a fully equipped kitchen with gas hotplate, oven, microwave, dishwasher, freezer and coffee machine. Guests can also make use of the washing machine and ski lockers.
- 2 bedrooms with large double beds, en-suite shower, basin and toilet
- 2 bedrooms with 3 single beds, en-suite shower, basin and toilet
- 1 bedroom with 2 x 2 bunk beds, en-suite shower, basin and toilet
- Can also have an extra bed for a child on request.
No internet access
Prices are shown for the week self catered and are inclusive of a channel crossing, linen and end of stay clean.
We can offer transfers from Grenoble if you intend to fly or can offer the chalet fully catered. (see below)
Catered Holidays at the Chalet
We can arrange a host for the week of your stay for a supplement of £215 - £245 per person depending on week. They will prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and a 3 course dinner with wine.
Other services available
- Catered board can be offered in this chalet
- Flexible dining
- Navette bus stop is just 100 metres from the chalet door
- Final cleaning payable on arrival.
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- Tourist tax payable locally
- Deposit is 1500€/apartment which is payable by credit card or cash and refunded on or after departure.
Back to Alpe D'huez
See other accommodations