The Chalet Alpina is well positioned with easy access to the slopes, lifts and the resort nightlife. The chalet can be offered catered or self catered. If you book or reserve online, the price quoted is self-catered but we can cater this chalet for your group on sole occupancy. Catered board includes breakfast (hot option each day) with afternoon tea and 3 course dinner with wine and coffee on 6 of the 7 nights.
The chalet has undergone refurbishment and provides a superb modern kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee machine, raclette machine, toaster. The lounge boasts a flat screen TV, internet access and open fire. For those aching muscles after a hard day on the slopes there is a jacuzzi and sauna plus a ski locker handy for storing skis and boots.
There are six double rooms and 1 quad room, plus a bathroom, 2 shower rooms and 3 toilets. When booking self-catered, the price includes bed linen but please bring towels and tea towels. If you are driving out there is a secure garage for one car and space for a further three cars outside the front of the chalet.
Prices include chalet on sole occupancy on a self catered basis.
- Sheets and pillowcases are included
- Hand and bath towels are approximately 6€/person, must be pre-booked. Dish towels are included.
- This is the responsibility of the guest. End of stay cleaning is available from approx 150€, payable locally.
The chalet has free WiFi access.
We also include a channel crossing as part of the price - transfers are available for a supplement
Other services available
- Catered board can be offered in this chalet
- Flexible dining
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- Tourist tax payable locally
- Deposit is 1000€/apartment which is payable by credit card or cash and refunded on or after departure.