The Chalet Alpina is well positioned with easy access to the slopes, lifts and the resort nightlife. The chalet can be offered catered or self catered. If you book or reserve online, the price quoted is self-catered but we can cater this chalet for your group on sole occupancy. Catered board includes breakfast (hot option each day) with afternoon tea and 3 course dinner with wine and coffee on 6 of the 7 nights.
The chalet has undergone refurbishment and provides a superb modern kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee machine, raclette machine, toaster. The lounge boasts a flat screen TV, internet access and open fire. For those aching muscles after a hard day on the slopes there is a jacuzzi and sauna plus a ski locker handy for storing skis and boots.
- Lounge with fireplace
- Dining room
- Sleeping alcove with bunk beds
- Fully-fitted kitchen
- 4 double bedrooms
- 1 bedroom with twin beds
- 1 bedroom with twin beds and bunk beds
- 3 bathrooms and 3 toilets
When booking self-catered, the price includes bed linen but please bring towels and tea towels. If you are driving out there is a secure garage for one car and space for a further three cars outside the front of the chalet.
Prices include chalet on sole occupancy on a self catered basis.
The chalet has free WiFi access.
You have access to a closed garage with 1 space and a further 3 parking spaces are available in front of the chalet
We also include a channel crossing as part of the price - transfers are available at a supplement
Other services available
- Catered board can be offered in this chalet
- We can also book your extras at preferential rates - equipment, tuition and lift passes
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- Tourist tax payable locally
- Deposit is 1000€/apartment which is payable by credit card or cash and refunded on or after departure.