Chalet Le Ponton
The Chalet Le Ponton is at the Venosc end of the resort of Les Deux Alpes and is just 400 metres from the slopes. The chalet can be offered on either a catered or self catered basis for the week. If you book or reserve online, the price quoted is self-catered but we can cater this chalet for your group.
Catered board includes breakfast (hot option each day) with afternoon tea and 3 course dinner with wine and coffee on 6 of the 7 nights.
The chalet is fully equipped with an American-style open kitchen with fridge, vitro-ceramic hotplate, microwave, oven, dishwasher, raclette machine and coffee-maker. It has a television, internet access, a balcony and terrace and of course it's own swimming pool (6 x 3.5m).
The ground floor has one twin bedroom with en-suite shower, toilet and wash basin, the open plan kitchen, lounge-dining area, a separate toilet and a sauna. On the first floor there are 2 triple rooms each with a balcony, en-suite shower and washbasin and 2 bunk rooms each with shower and washbasin. There is a also a separate toilet.
When booking self-catered, the price includes bed linen but please bring towels and tea towels. If you are driving out there is a secure garage for one car and space for a further three cars outside the front of the chalet.
Prices include chalet on sole occupancy on a self catered basis.
- Sheets and pillowcases are included
- Hand towel and bath towel approximately 6€/person must be pre-booked. Dish towels are included.
- End of stay cleaning is the responsibility of the guest. End of stay cleaning can be pre-booked for approx 150€, payable locally.
The chalet has cable internet connection in the lounge.
We also include a channel crossing as part of the price - transfers are available for a supplement
Other services available
- Catered board can be offered in this chalet
- Flexible dining
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- Tourist tax payable locally
- Deposit is 1500€/apartment which is payable by credit card or cash and refunded on or after departure.