The Chalet Marmotte is centrally located opposite the Jandri Express lift. The chalet can be offered on either a catered or self catered basis for the week. If you book or reserve online, the price quoted is self-catered but we can cater this chalet for your group.
Catered board includes breakfast (hot option each day) with afternoon tea and 3 course dinner with wine and coffee on 6 of the 7 nights.
The chalet is fully equipped with fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, dishwasher, raclette machine and coffee-machine It has a television, internet access and a large terrace. There is a ski room with heated boot warmers.
There are three bedrooms - one double, one with a double and single bed and one triple room (3 single beds). There is a shower room, a bathroom and 2 toilets.
There is one parking space.
When booking self-catered, the price includes bed linen but please bring towels and tea towels. If you are driving out there is a secure garage for one car and space for a further three cars outside the front of the chalet.
Prices include chalet on sole occupancy on a self catered basis.
- Sheets and pillowcases are included
- Hand towel and bath towel approximately 7€/person must be pre-booked. Dish towels are included.
- End of stay cleaning is the responsibility of the guest. End of stay cleaning can be pre-booked for approx 150€, payable locally.
- Price includes bed linen and towels.
The chalet has free WIFI
We also include a channel crossing as part of the price - transfers are available for a supplement
Other services available
- Catered board can be offered in this chalet
- Flexible dining
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- Tourist tax payable locally
- Deposit is 1500€/chalet which is payable by credit card or cash and refunded on or after departure.