Chalet Soleil d'Hiver
Sleeping up to 14 people, the Chalet Soleil d'Hiver is a lovely chalet in a quiet position near the entrance to resort of Les Deux Alpes. The chalet is situated at the foot of the slopes, allowing you to ski to and from the chalet (under normal conditions).
The chalet has an open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge with a wood burning stove, plasma screen TV with home cinema system, DVD player and ethanol fire. The kitchen is well equipped with an oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, ceramic hob, coffee machine and toaster.
There are six bedrooms including one bunk bedroom with a shower and sink, one twin room with a bath and sink, 2 twins with a shower, a bathroom with a multi jet shower, jacuzzi bath and a sink. There are a further two triple rooms with single beds and 2 separate WC's. There are also two parking spots outside the chalet.
The chalet is also equipped with a washing machine and dryer, ski locker and boot warmers.
Prices include chalet on sole occupancy on a self catered basis.
The chalet has no WiFi access at present.
- Sheets and pillowcases are included
- Hand and bath towels are approx 6€/person and must be pre-booked
- End of stay cleaning is the responsibility of the guest and is available from approx 150€, payable locally.
We also include a channel crossing as part of the price - transfers are available for a supplement
Other services available
- Catered board can be offered in this chalet
- Flexible dining
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- Tourist tax payable locally
- Deposit is 1500€/apartment which is payable by credit card or cash and refunded on or after departure.