Chalet De Marie
The Chalet De Marie offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and their peaks and is close to the Restaurant La Ruade, the perfect place to enjoy a delicious meal after a day exploring the magnificent landscapes.
The chalet is semi-detached next to the Chalet Sophie with private entrance. There are 5 bedrooms each with private shower.
Living/dining room with wood burner and television
Open kitchen featuring an oven, microwave, coffee machine, raclette machine, dishwasher, ceramic hob, fridge, freezer and toaster.
There are 3 double bedrooms, 2 twin bedrooms and 2 separate toilets as well as a balcony.
We also include a channel crossing as part of the price - transfers are available for a supplement
Private parking for two cars
Bed linen and tea towels
Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
Other services available
- Catered board can be offered in this chalet
- Flexible dining
- End of stay cleaning: €150/chalet
- Bathroom linen: €7/set
- Pets allowed: €30/animal/stay
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- Tax de sejour is payable on departure
- Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
- Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
< Book your week
< Request a quote
< See other accommodation options in Les Menuires