Chalet De Sophie
The very attractive Chalet De Sophie is located on the ski slopes of the “Preyerand” area in Les Menuires and is just next to the "Tortollet" chairlift.
There is a free shuttle bus that stops only 100 metres from the chalet making access to the slopes very quick and easy. The chalet is also near the restaurant "La Ruade" where you can enjoy all the local delights of the region.
This semi-detached chalet is approximately 150 m² and has it's own private entrance.
There is a large living room with a television and wood burner. A fully equipped kitchen including an oven, extractor fan, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, coffee machine and raclette machine.
There is a large entrance hall with ski storage and boot warming rack.
The chalet has 3 double bedrooms all with a shower, a further bedroom sleeping 4 people with two sets of bunk beds and a shower. There are another 2 twin bedrooms both with a shower and a single bedroom also with a shower. The chalet also benefits from 3 toilets and a panoramic balcony.
Prices include chalet on sole occupancy on a self catered basis.
Prices also include bed linen and tea towels, baby equipment although pre-booking is required and firewood.
The chalet has free WiFi access.
We also include a channel crossing as part of the price - transfers are available for a supplement
Other services available
- Catered board can be offered in this chalet
- Flexible dining
- 4 private parking spaces
- Ski storage with boot warming rack
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- Tax de sejour is payable on departure
- Deposit is €1500 (credit card, cash). Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
- Bathroom towels €7/set
- End of stay cleaning €150/chalet
Request a quote
See other accommodation options in Les Menuires