Chalet Le Cabri
The chalet does enjoy a rather prime location in this popular ski resort, facing the Solaise Express chairlift and there is no need to even cross the road to head up into the ski area.
The chalet is non smoking and offers quality services and rustic interiors typical of the Savoy region. It is built across two floors and has five bedrooms sleeping up to 12 people. The living area is equipped with a home cinema, television, DVD player and there is a ski storage area with boot heaters. There is also a balcony and garden where children can enjoy a snowball fight.
The chalet is approximately 140 m²
Bedroom sleeping 4 people with 2 bunk beds and a wash basin
Bedroom with double bed (160cm) and wash basin and shower
Laundry room (washing machine, sink, drying rack, iron, ironing board)
Ski room with boot warmer
Fully-equipped kitchen (dishwasher, oven, microwave, etc.)
Large living room with home cinema, flat screen TV and DVD player
Dining room with fireplace (not in use)
Bedroom with 2 single beds
Bedroom with double bed (160cm)
Bedroom with double bed (160cm), wash basin, shower and toilet
Prices include chalet on sole occupancy on a self catered basis.
The chalet has free WiFi access.
Prices also include bed linen and tea towels, baby equipment although pre-booking is required and firewood.
We also include a channel crossing as part of the price - transfers are available for a supplement
Other services available
- Catered board can be offered in this chalet
- Flexible dining
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- Tax de sejour is payable on departure
- Deposit is €1500 (credit card, cash). Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
- Bathroom towels €7/set
- End of stay cleaning €150/chalet
Request a quote
Other accommodation options in Val d'Isere