The Hotel Bergjuwel radiates its own special charm: a combination of outstanding food, exemplary service and the wonderfully pleasant atmosphere all adds up to a feeling of well-being, comfort and pleasantness.
The free ski bus stops just a 2-minute walk from Hotel Bergjuwel and takes guests to the ski slopes of the Stubai glacier. A ski rental is located 100 yards from the hotel.
Guests have free use of the hotel's indoor pool and new sauna village which includes:
- Panoramic bio-sauna
- Finnish sauna
- Turkish steam bath
- Panoramic relaxation lounge with waterbeds and fantastic mountain views
- Kneipp fountain with alternating hot and cold foot bath
Guests can also use the spa offer at the Activehotel Bergkönig, only 150 yards away.
- Sumptuous buffet breakfast with organic and wholegrain products
- Daily afternoon buffet with coffee and strudel or dessert
- Dinner – 6 course meals
- Plus: Vegetarian menu
- Delicious buffet of seasonal salads available every day
- Starters, fresh fruit and vegetables, and dessert buffet available one time a week
- Italian buffet one time a week
- Barbecue one time a week
- Non-alcoholic drinks and juices are included in our fit &
- healthy offer.
- Dine Around Offer. It is possible to dine in any one of our Bergidyll hotels here in Neustift.
Dinner is served at the Activehotel Bergkönig, which is 150 yards away
Prices are based on half board with transfers included from Innsbruck
We can also arrange transfers from Munich if there are no appropriate flights for you to Innsbruck
Other services available
From late May to mid-October, the Stubai Super Card is included in the rate. This card offers many free benefits and discounts, including free use of local cable cars and public transport in the valley and to Innsbruck.
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements