As the face of Zenith Holidays you will be our key intermediary between guests. Your role is to facilitate an enjoyable and smooth guest experience and to generate sales and revenue for the company.
You will be fully responsible for everything that occurs within your resort and managing your team.You will also be responsible for ensuring all standards within all our properties, either our chalets &the supervision of the resort team or other external guest accommodations.
All our staff may have to drive our company minibuses (8 seats) , therefore to adhere to our insurance limitations all candidates must be over 21 with a minimum of 2 years driving experience.
General Description of tasks:
- Achieve resort sales targets & motivate team to achieve them too.
- Customer service- a proactive attitude with customers is needed & the ability to deal promptly with any issues as and when they arise.
- Meet/greet customers on arrival and transfer them to/from accommodations.
- Regular visits to customers to ensure smooth running of holidays.
- Health and safety accommodation checks- regular checks to be carried out in line with our company standards & procedures.
- Upholding the reputation of Zenith Holidays in resort through regular supplier visits.
- Completion of all relevant paperwork accurately and promptly.
- Responsible for safekeeping & recording of all monies in resort.
- Plan and promote an après ski programme for customers.
- Working with the team, maintain a clean and tidy vehicle at all times
- Facilitate the efficient and effective resort chalet operation.
- Undertake chalet checks and monitor, manage and provide feedback to the chalet team concerning chalet standards. Working with the overseas general Manager providing training ‘in situe’ if required too.
Key skills required:
- Able to achieve sales targets with previous successful sales experience.
- Confident, friendly, flexible and enthusiastic with a good sense of humour.
- Committed to achieving excellent customer service.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to self motivate and to work without supervision.
- Experience of team management and staff motivation.
- Ski/Snowboard experience.
- Experience of working within the catering industry.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Good team player.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- At least GCSE level mathematics
- At least basic French/German language skills preferable, not essential
- Good knowledge of common IT programmes, including EXCEL, WORD, and email.
- Driving Licence
- UK bank account and National Insurance number
- Valid British/EU passport
- Fully paid training course.
- Basic salary + monthly commission based on sales scheme.
- Season lift pass
- One full day off per week
- Accommodation – usually not shared
- Equipment hire
- Transport to and from resort/UK at start/end of season
- Holiday pay
- Commitment Bond of £150 payable on acceptance of role and reimbursed upon successful completion of the contract, including any interest if accrued.
Click here to see A Day in the Life of a Resort Manager
Click here to return to main recruitment page.