Multi-activities in Oetz
Activites such as cycling, nordic walking, tennis, climbing, paragliding, swimming and archery are only some of the things you can do in the pretty resort of Oetz. The River Inn is down the valley and from there you can have a go at rafting, hydrospeeding and kayaking.
The inexpensive Oetztal card entitles you to make free use of a myriad of tourist facilities in the Oetztal valley. Free public transportation and lifts (except Tiefenbach and Rettenbach glacier) and free admission to the museums and the swimming pools (for latest info on prices and activities - contact us).
- Arrive and acquaint yourself with the area
- Head for the Rafting centre and enjoy the Blue Water Classic - minimum age is 10 years
- Head over to Area 47 - see more
- ½ day session of Via Ferrata or high ropes - season dependent
- Have a day out on the bike - range of trails to discover
- Find your inner Robin Hood with an Archery taster session
- Back on the bikes.....
- Well that's that - over so quick back in the car, its time to head home
This is an example itinerary that can be booked with any of our accommodation options
Prices include the activity program as described as well as the accommodation you select.
We include a channel crossing as standard and the Oetz card (except when staying in the nature resort where it is channel crossing and 20 point card)
If you prefer to fly and take car hire - do email us your dates and we can quote the supplement for you.
Other services available
- Prefer transfers from the airport
- Any extra activities you may want to do
- Want to do some additional activities - see the options
- Prefer a short break - send us the dates and group size and we can quote
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance - do ensure it covers the activities you will be enjoying
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- Tax de sejour
Ready to book? Select your week from the price tab and book online or call us on 0203 137 7678
If you have any questions or would like to amend the itinerary, do email us
You can book online or email us your dates, preferred accommodation and group size
< Choose your accommodations
< Make an enquiry
< See other activity tours