Multi-activities in Oetz
Multi Activity Holidays in Oetztal
Activites such as cycling, nordic walking, tennis, climbing, paragliding, swimming and archery are only some of the things you can do in the pretty resort of Oetz. The River Inn is down the valley and from there you can have a go at rafting, hydrospeeding and kayaking.
The inexpensive Oetztal card entitles you to make free use of a myriad of tourist facilities in the Oetztal valley. Free public transportation and lifts (except Tiefenbach and Rettenbach glacier) and free admission to the museums and the swimming pools (for latest info on prices and activities - contact us).
- Arrive and acquaint yourself with the area
- Head for the Rafting centre and enjoy the Blue Water Classic - minimum age is 10 years
- Head over to Area 47 - see more
- ½ day session of Via Ferrata
- Have a day out on the bike - range of trails to discover
- Find your inner Robin Hood with an Archery taster session
- Back on the bikes.....
- Well that's that - over so quick back in the car, its time to head home
Prices include the activity program as described as well as the accommodation you select.
We include a channel crossing as standard when you book an apartment or chalet or return transfers when you book a hotel.
Other services available
- Prefer transfers from the airport
- Want to do some additional activities - see the options
- Prefer a short break - send us the dates and group size and we can quote
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance - do ensure it covers the activities you will be enjoying
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- Tax de sejour
Ready to book
If you have any questions or would like to amend the itinerary, do email us
You can book online or email us your dates, preferred accommodation and group size