MTB in Les Deux Alpes
Les Deux Alpes Bike Park is the official name for the entire Les Deux Alpes mountain biking area, open from mid June to late August.
2,300 metres of vertical drop, going from altitudes of 3,200 metres to 960 metres in one fell swoop makes it one of the largest bike parks in the Alps!
Maintained on a daily basis and supervised by our team of 8 shapers and bike patrollers, 2 Alpes Bike Park has been designed with your enjoyment in mind.
Each to their own level and style!
If you’re the adventurous type, you’ll want to head to the area’s more 'hard-core' routes. From the fast, high altitude downhill tracks to the more technical single tracked enduro-style routes, you definitely won’t have time to be bored! Les 2 Alpes Bike Park: a European leader in its field.
Le Diable / Venosc: the heart of the Bike Park
Amidst an untouched natural environment and perfectly designed paths, Les 2 Alpes is a Mountain Biking legend in its own right.
With its many different trails and ultra-modern chair lift, le Diable sector boasts circuits and modules to suit all levels. Experienced and more daring riders will love the breathtaking Fury, a competition level trail and the renowned piste de Venosc.
2 Alpes Bike Park in numbers:
- 4 sectors: VALLEE BLANCHE, JANDRI, LE DIABLE and VENOSC.
- 6 ski lifts.
- 91 km of runs, 8,620m of combined vertical drop between 3,200 and 900 metres and 635 metres of combined vertical climb.
- 13 downhill runs including 1 élite trail, 5 enduro itineraries and 2 cross country itineraries.
- 2 dedicated beginners’ site:
- VALLEE BLANCHE, with green runs and Alpine mountain biking discovery workshops (handling park)
AT LES LUTINS SKILIFT
- One brand new video zone on Les Lutins slope
- One PUMP TRACK zone.
- 4 bike wash stations: Vallée Blanche, Diable, Venosc and resort centre.
- Geolocalisation system for rescue on the LES 2 ALPES App.