Multi activity in Val di Sole
Val di sole offers a huge range of exciting activities and plenty of tracks for the keen cyclist and mountain biker. With 18 peaks over 3000m these spectacular rocky mountains and lush valleys make a fantastic backdrop for your holiday.
The area offers a plethora of activities including:-
walking, hiking, canyoning, caving, climbing, cycling (road), fishing, golf (some fantastic courses in the area), horse riding, hot air balloning, hydro-speeding, ice-climbing, kayaking, mountain-biking, paragliding, swimming, tennis, via ferrata, white water rafting.
We offer our most popular itinerary below - if it is not quite right, do call us or email us with you preferred mix of activities and we will quote for you.
Val di Sole Itinerary
Arrive in resort and settle into your chosen accommodation
- Rafting session: Ideal for people who try rafting for the first time and want to feel strong emotions. The descent starts in Monclassico and continues through Malè’s beautiful "Gorges forest", till Ponte Stori in the village of Caldes. An unforgettable experience, a continuous succession of rapids and breathtaking picturesque natural landscape. A half-day exciting adventure for everybody!
- Canyoning on San Biagio: An easy descent just 5 minutes from Dimaro - with a low water level, this is the ideal place to try out this fantastic activity. Distance time 3 hours + transport.
- Free day
- The Emperors route MTB - Propel yourself head-first along the side of the mountain river Meledrio, in unique surroundings and a breath-taking environment, 8oo metres of uneven terrain. Leaving from Madonna di Campiglio and arriving in Dimaro. You will be able to admire the beautiful rushing waterfalls, noisily cascading down the mountain, until arriving on the pont del pison. Take delight in the excitement of sliding down the steep curves in the Natural Park of the Adamello-Brenta.
- Hydrospeed classic: Suitable for those who want to try this new experience in complete safety. A Center guide will give you a short theoretical lesson and then will guide you into the bubbling water of the river Noce.
- Tarzaning: Tarzaning, the activity that will make you fly without the need of wings. Fly over an unspoiled mountain canyon in a stunning landscape at the foot of the highest peak in the Trentino, the Presanella. You can experience the thrill of this new flight path with Tibetan bridges, Tyrolean crossing, etc. A local mountain guide will let you enjoy Tarzaning safely, giving you all the support you need.
We provide you with all the equipment you need - you will need to bring a pair of boots or hiking shoes, a fleece jacket, a k-way and comfortable trousers. Distance time 3 hours + transport
- Time to head home - prefer an extension in Lake Garda, do let us know
See hotel & apartment options below
Want to tweak the itinerary or have a question