Glamping and Cycling
Glamping and Cycling is a self guided cycling tour, taking in the spectacular scenery of Lake Bled. With fantastic wooden huts sleeping two and the choice of upgrading to a hot tub, this tour really brings the glamp into camping!
- Ring the "Bell of wishes" on the island church.
- Treat yourself to Bled's famous cream cake.
- Visit the thundering rapids at Vintgar Gorge
- Cycle across lovely mountain meadows.
- Swim in the crystal clear glacial Lake Bohinj.
It can be done individually as a self guided trip between March and October and is suitable for cyclists of average fitness.