Slovenia ski safari
The ski safari in Slovenia is based in Bled and offers skiing in 3 ski resorts all within an easy bus transfer
This is ideal for those who want to experience the lovely Slovenia winter experience but want a little more kilometres than you will get in one of the resorts.
If you are a 1st time skier - do have a look at Kranjska Gora or Vogel as yopur base - but if you are a more experienced skier - base yourself in Bled and enjoy the 3 resorts all off the one pass..
SKI PASS SLOVENIAN ALPS
- best 3 ski resorts in SLOVENIA
• 82km of ski runs between 826m-1971m above sea level)
• 40 lifts
• 110 km of ski cross country trails
• All 3 resort are only app. 30 km from Bled, the pearl of Slovenian tourism
- Kranjska Gora - World cup venue (for the 55th time this year)
• picturesque alpine village
• night skiing
• apres ski options and rich night life incl. casinos
- Krvavec - closest European ski resort to an international Airport LJU - 7 km
• only 30 km from Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia - Lonely planet's best in Europe 2014
• closest skiing to 2000m above sea level
- Vogel - the only ski resort inside the Triglav national park
• longest ski run in Slovenia (7,5km), highest vertical drop of 1230m
• set amidst high mountain range
This is a good option for non-skiers as Bled is a delightful town and Slovenia's most important tourism destination. It is a year-round resort town with a long history and a scenic location
Over the years it has been ruled by the Celts, Romans, Austrians, Germans and latterly the former Yugoslavia - first as a summer residence of the Yugoslav royal family and more recently as a communist-era leisure spot. It has been known as a spa resort for centuries before the advent of winter sports in the region. Since the peaceful end of Yugoslav rule here more than 20 years ago, the town has established its own cultural identity and has continued to capitalise on its stunning natural assets.
The nearest airport is Ljubljana - transfers can be arranged from Trieste or Maribor - contact us for further details.
The local train station is Ljubljana and we can arrange trains for you from Paris - more detail can be seen at travel arrangements
Got some questions about the resort?
Call us on 0203 137 7678; email us your questions or;