Latest deals on our Catered Chalets
- Catered chalets for W19/20 are on sale from the start of January 2019 in Alpe D'huez, Serre Chevalier, Montgenevre and Morzine.
- In some resorts, we are awaiting confirmation of owner weeks so the availability will not be confirmed until a bit later - this will be in Avoriaz, Deux Alpes, Chatel and Chamonix - if you cannot see the availability you require, do email us your dates and chalet preference and we get back to you with prices and availability.
- Early booking promotions available for selected whole chalet bookings (booked before April 2019) in January 2020 and March 2020 including lift pass promotions and free equipment offer. There are also reduced prices across the program including Christmas and new year weeks - want a personal quote - Contact us
What do you get at a catered chalet?
Let us look after you in one of our catered chalets. Breakfast is buffet style and will include bread, jam, cereals, yoghurts, patisseries, eggs, porridge and a hot option each day. There is also the option to upgrade to a full cooked breakfast each day.
An afternoon tea of freshly baked biscuits or cake will be waiting for you when you get back from the slopes and then you can relax until dinner time.
Dinner is 3 courses including wine and finishing with coffee. Unlimited tea, coffee and squash throughout the day.
Our chalet staff have two (2) well deserved days off each week which is an opportunity for you to try one of the local restaurants and our in resort team will be more than happy to book a table somewhere for you. On this day breakfast and afternoon tea will be left for you.
Upgrade to a Catered Chalets
There are a range of self catered chalets within our portfolio where we can offer the additional services of chalet hosting and you can upgrade to a catered chalet.
These chalets will then benefit from the additional services of a chalet host who will provide the services as above including:
- Provide breakfast on 7 mornings including a hot option on 5 of these.
- Provide 3 course dinner with wine, soft drinks and coffee included 5 out of 7 evenings
The price for the service is £345 per adult and £225 for each child (under 14 years) in the low season weeks and £425 per adult and £255 for each child in the high season weeks. (these are indicative as some prices vary by resort for the provision of this service)
High season is Christmas, New Year, February half term and Easter.
This service can be offered in many of our self-catered chalets when booked on sole occupancy - examples include: